Saturday, October 27, 2012

Comic Book Pop Art- Halloween



Hey guys!
I thought I'd give you an idea of a possible Halloween costume for this year. This makeup was so fun to do and is really easy. I did my regular everyday makeup and used a liquid and gel eyeliner to draw the features on my face. Then, I took bright colored eyeshadow and lipstick to complete the look. I hope you like it! Let me know if you have any questions :)












What are you going to be for Halloween?

 Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. oh my freakin god amber this looks amazing! great job!
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks! It was so fun to do and I really liked the way it turned out. I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Very well done, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This make up looks awesome, such a great idea!
    Love your blog.
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amber did u find the WNW palettes yet? I can ship to you... Msladydeeva@gmail if interested...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool look! What did you use for the white dots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used cheap white face paint that I found in a Halloween set at Walgreens.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...