Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lost Posts of 2012

Hey guys!
Since I've started blogging in April, there have been a few "lost posts" that I took pictures for but never created an actual post out of. I figured it would be fun to show you a few pictures of the posts that never were. Under each picture I'll explain what the post was meant to be. Let me know if you have any questions or would like me to actually create a post out of one of the "lost posts." :) I hope you enjoy!


Colorblocking with Neons for Summer/OOTD
\
Review/Swatches of Kissable Lip Stains

Revamped Necklace/Bracelet Holder

Review over Sigma E25 Blending Brush

FOTD/OOTD with teal e/s

How to style combat boots

OOTD

Review/Swatches of Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk

Nail Polish Collection and Favorites


If you'd like to see an actual post for any of these let me know! :)

Do you have any "Lost Posts" over this past year?




Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I have a few of these as well, like a Halloween cupcakes recipe that I left too late and now it's not a good time. I'll save it for next year!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is such a creative post! I actually don't have any lost posts! I would love to see what you used in that FOTD picture + your nail polish collection! :)

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I;d love to see the teal make up look! It looks so gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see how to style combat boots! Can't wait to get my hands on a pair of those :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...