Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!



Hey guys!
So I wanted to share a few Christmas related pictures with you. Above is our Christmas tree I decorated and below are pictures of a Christmas inspired look and pics of my outside lights.

On a personal level, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and are able to spend time with loved ones. I hope you all receive everything you wished for on your Christmas List. Warm up some hot chocolate and stuff your face with yummy food and loads of sweet treats! Cherish the sweet moments this season brings and may you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)






My outdoor Christmas lights
I won 1st prize in the decorating contest for these lights baby! :)



Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks flawless! Merry Christmas, love!
    <3 Mel
    beautytribune

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your makeup looks amazing.....and so do your Xmas lights;-)

    I have an international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/face-of-australia-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...