Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Swatches


Hey guys!
A couple weeks ago I went to the Chanel counter and the guy gave me a few samples to try. I asked him about the lipsticks they had on display because after I swatched  them I seriously thought about purchasing a few (they glided on sooo smoothly). Instead, he gave me this sample pack of lipstick colors, which I gladly accepted. I initially fell in love with the Saga color but after testing them all on my lips, my opinions have slightly changed...


81- Fiction (Rouge Coco Shine)
This is a BEAUTIFUL color. I thought it was going to apply darker than what it did but it is still very pretty. In the package, it looks more like a vampy red but on the lips, it looks more like a bright berry color. 

79- Saga (Rouge Coco Shine)
This was the color I initially fell in love with. I think it's gorgeous on the lips and would be a perfect everyday. It's a pretty light baby pink color and would definitely purchase this color.

62- Monte-Carlo (Rouge Coco Shine)
This color has a slight sparkle in it but hardly noticeable on the lips. This color was also the glossiest and hardest to get an even coat across the lips. I feel like that's because it was so glossy though. And though I do love the color, I don't think I would get it because the others seemed to apply much smoother. This reminded more of a lipgloss.

54- Le Baiser (Rouge Coco)
I love this color too! I think it's great for summer and is a pretty punch of color on the lips. 

Overall, I think these are all beautiful colors. My personal favorites are Fiction and Saga... then Le Baiser. If you don't mind the $32.50 price tag then I would say definitely go for it! They feel great on the lips and scream luxury. If you're not too sure about the price tag then go get a sample to play with! Why not??

I hope you enjoyed my mini review/swatch-fest. Let me know which colors you like OR if you've tried these, what are your favorite colors?



Pin It

20 comments:

  1. love these colors! im stopping by bloomies at lunch and HAVE to try some of these

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Saga and Le Baiser *__* Look at that color and shine! I MUST have one!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really envious of your homepage that has novel contents and purchasing power. 슬롯머신 I always feel gratitude and gratitude. Thank you.


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...