Saturday, June 15, 2013

Makeup Must-Haves


Hey guys!
This summer has been pretty good so far, except for the fact that I'm in summer school. Oh well, I guess it's not too bad. I mean, who doesn't love doing math???… Over the past few weeks I've been doing quite a bit of makeup shopping and wanted to share a few of my current drugstore makeup must-haves with you.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation (825 Buff Beige) 
This has become my Holy Grail liquid foundation from the drugstore! I absolutely love it! Although it's a little pricey for the drugstore, I think it's well worth every penny. The coverage is beautiful and dries quickly to a powder. The coverage is also buildable and lasts all day. I really don't have any complaints with this foundation at all! It's wonderful.

ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium 
This is the best eyebrow duo for the money. I've repurchased this 3 times before and still love it. I love the wax and the powder together. There are several ways to fill in your eyebrows with this kit to achieve any look you're going for, whether it be defined, bold, or natural. It's great for everything.

ELF Golden Bronzer 
Although this is labeled as a "bronzer," it's actually a highlighter. I LOVE the way it looks on the tops of the cheekbones. It gives you an instant glow to your skin that looks beautiful.

Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda in Light 
Since it's been sweltering hot here in Texas, I've gotten a few break outs lately. This palette is perfect for covering any blemishes or redness you may have. Also, since I have naturally dark under eyes, The peach toned corrector works perfect for that as well.

ELF Blush in Pink Passion 
This color is perfect for summer! It's great to add on your cheeks for that fresh bright pop of color.

Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Pressed Powder 
I've used this for a while now and it has quickly become my favorite for setting all my makeup. Plus, it's extremely lightweight and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything.

Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed and Chic 
This is a great drugstore bronzer because it's not too orange/red and is also matte. I think it's pretty to apply all over the face to warm up your complexion. 

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige 
The name of this is pretty misleading because it's FAR from "beige." This is a pretty medium pink that goes with everything. I like it because I don't have to think about it, I just know it's going to work with whatever other makeup I have on. 

So those are my current drugstore makeup must-haves.
Let me know if you've tried any of these or if you have favorites you want to share! :)


Pin It

21 comments:

  1. love the elf eyebrow kit too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole range of Rimmel Stay Matte products but never got around to trying out the powder, I guess there's nothing for it I'll just have to try it now ;) lol

    debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Really? I'm the exact opposite. That's really the only thing I've tried other than the lipsticks. :)

      Delete
  3. I will definitely be picking up ELFs Golden Bronzer. Ive been looking for a golden highliter since all of mine are more of a pinky tone. Thanks for sharing! :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely get it! I've repurchased this several times and love it.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...