Friday, April 20, 2012

Self Tanner

Since spring is here and summer is on its way, I noticed I was getting a little too white from not getting any sun over the winter season. I used to be obsessed with tanning but after learning about all the damage it does to your skin, and visibly seeing the damage first hand, I really haven't been too eager to get back into a bed. Instead, I've started using self-tanner. One self-tanner from the drugstore in particular stands out- Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion in Deep Dark from Banana Boat. I've used this product several times and have always had great results. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave you looking like an Oompa Loompa. It does have a slight "self-tanner" smell but other than that, I really haven't found anything else wrong with it. It leaves my skin soft and not greasy. I use this all over, including my face and have found it does not break me out. The color lasts for days too! This is what the back of the bottle says: "Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion gives you a radiant, deep summer tan all year long. The Self Adjusting Color formula lets you control the shade of your tan and allows you to achieve the deepest tan available for your skin tone. The more often you apply, the deeper your tan will become. The lotion is oil-free, enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to nourish your skin, and tinted so you can see where you applied for a perfect streak-free sunless tan every time."




This is a day after the tanner was applied


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...