Here are a few things I've been dying to get my hands on!
1. Michael Kors Purse- Does this really need an explanation??? It's so gorgeous! It's a classic that will go with seriously anything! I love how structured it looks and I'm a sucker for the gold hardware details. Mmph. I love it.
2. J. Crew Turquoise Bubble Necklace- I've seen this necklace EVERYWHERE and it seems to add the perfect pop of color to any outfit. I especially love the color- It's one of my favs!
3. Oxblood Pants- I've noticed a lot of girls on Pinterest and Youtube wearing oxblood colored pants. I think they are perfect for fall and go with nearly anything. These are a great transition piece and are great for color blocking with fall colors.
4. Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' Booties- These shoes are bad ass. I feel like you have to have serious confidence to wear these. They make a huge statement and that's why I want them.
5. Personal Microdermabrasion- I've looked at this for a while now. I've seen videos of people who have used this and have gotten great results. I personally love the way a microderm makes my skin feel- it's amazing. The only thing that has held me back from purchasing this are the reviews I've read about it. It seems like it's a hit or miss product. Some people have said that this worked only once before it broke. Honestly, it's not worth the money if it's only going to last me one use. I love the idea of this though...
What are some of your current favorites?