Friday, December 14, 2012

Winterlicious Tag!






1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
I typically like to wear reds and gold glitters during the Christmas holiday.

2) Favorite Winter lip product?
I loooove to rock a red lip (so classic). I also like wearing darker brick lipcolors because what other time is it acceptable it wear it without looking goth? As for chapstick, I like to lather on Burt's Bees.



3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My red jacket that I received for Christmas last year from Brandon's mom. I love it and wear it every chance I get.

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
In general, during the colder months I like to wear scarves. I also love to wear my snowflake earrings. I've had them for close to 10 years and I wear them every year!


5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
I like the smell of Vanilla and Sugar Cookies. 

6) Favorite Winter beverage?
I love to drink Hot Chocolate! Oh my goodness. Mmmmm

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Elf. Definitely. Haha I love Will Ferrel and I especially love him in this movie. 



8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?

 I catch myself singing this song all the time...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_MJwbrdEGA

Bahaha JK! I really like the song Winter Wonderland.

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Nothing particular comes to mind. I do know that I like to eat chocolate... Way too much chocolate.

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
My T-Rex. Hands down. He'll be my favorite for a long time. It'll take a while for the new to wear off of him. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's the reason why I won the patio decorating contest!

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
A NEW CAR! lol just kidding... but not really.
I would like to get a MAC or Sephora giftcard, Sigma brushes, and money.



12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
I will probably do like most and spend time with family. :)

Thank you so much Jessica (TheModMermaid) for tagging me!
I tag everyone who reads this and if you do this tag link it below for me and others to read! :)


Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Your snowflake earrings are so cute :)

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflake earrings! Stopping by from the "Beauty Blog Hop" and just followed you! Hope you can come by and visit some time, maybe follow back if you like what you see ;-)

    xoxo Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this! was your rook sore? really want it done :)

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, actually it was the easiest piercing I've gotten (other than my belly button). It was sore for the first day or so but about the second or third night I could sleep on it. It wasn't bad at all. I love it. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice post!!

    I am your newest follower.
    Follow me back ? :D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right about ELF~ so so funny and I must add The Grinch~ must have seen it 10 times!!!!

    xx


    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to personally invite you to come join our "Pinterest Christmas Hop" to gain more followers on Pinterest. Just click the link and enter your infos to link up and show up on the list :-) The more people join the merrier :-)

    Pinterest Christmas Hop Link: http://bit.ly/Ycrm6X

    kisses Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...