Monday, July 29, 2013

Stella & Dot Wishlist

Hey guys!
I've been super obsessed with jewelry lately and can't keep my eyes off of a few pieces from stella & dot. Here are a few 
things from the site that are on my wish list! :)
Stella & Dot Wishlist

Stella & Dot Wishlist by beautyguide101

1. Maya Bracelet in Turquoise
2. Gilded Arrow Bangle- Gold
3. Renegade Cluster Bracelet
4. Bello Bangle
5. Mercer Zip Wallet- Black Snake
6. Sanibel Pendant- Gold
7. Zahara Bib Necklace

What pieces have you been loving lately??







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That wallet is adorable! Im in the market for a new one :)

    BTW I included you in a 13 Personal Questions tag. Not sure if youve done this one already but figured i'd include you since i love learning more about my fav bloggers <3

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/2013/07/13-personal-questions-tag_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I wish I was more into jewellery, I'm into buying them but always forget to wear them! haha xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...