Sunday, June 22, 2014

Work Style Inspiration

Hey guys!

As some of you may know, I graduated college in May with a major in Interdisciplinary Studies (Elementary Education Early Childhood - 6th grade).  I will start my first year of teaching in the Fall and am super excited! I have already starting coming up with ideas of how I want to decorate my classroom and also how I want my work wardrobe. Think KATE SPADE. I am really into Kate Spade lately and would like to carry that sense of style over into my classroom and into my wardrobe. I love the feminine, timeless prints with pops of colors. I have been especially loving polkas dots, gingham, leopard, pink, gold, and black and white. These prints and colors lift my mood and make me feel good (it's funny how prints and colors can do that). That's exactly why I want to surround myself with things I think are pretty. I always want to be in a good mood and be the best I can be when it comes to my future students.

So lately, I've took to Pinterest, as one does for inspiration, and have found quite a few outfits I think would be perfect for work while still incorporating the Kate Spade look I'm going for. I have picked out some of my favorite looks and just wanted to share them with you. I hope you find a little inspiration yourself while looking through these beautiful and fun pictures. Remember, work clothes don't have to be boring. Make your outfit YOU. When you look good, you feel good.


















All the images are linked back to Pinterest. Feel free to follow me while you're there- thousands of others are ;P

What outfits were your favorite? What inspires you?


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You would absolutely make one chic teacher....love all these great looks! I'm so into mixing colors & prints lately....would be great if you could drop by my blog to check out my latest mix!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and trendy, loved all the designs. Good comfort and formal wears, loved it. Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home page shows signs of hard work.Please visit our homepage and ask for your interest. Thank you.바둑이게임

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...