Monday, May 7, 2012

Look Book: 1 blue dress 2 different ways

Hey everyone! I hope you had a good weekend. I decided to take a break from reviewing for finals and show you how to wear a blue dress two different ways. I wanted to go for an edgier look and a more sweet, feminine look. Hope you like it! Let me know what you think and good luck to everyone taking finals this week! I know it's stressful but it's almost over. :)

Dress, Belt, Ring- F21
Jacket, Purse, Shoes- Cato

Dress, Belt, Blazer, Ring- F21

Shoes- Macy's, Purse- Cato, Bangles- Old/Random?



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love this look <3

    We can follow each other if you want to? :) Let me know if you do and I will definitely follow back:
    http://renkko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics, love this style!!
    Great color of dress……..
    I'm following you now. check out mine and if u like pls follow me back!

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!So I start following you, wait for you to follow back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...