Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Look Book: Dots Stripes and Yellow

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I had a little "Retail Therapy" session this weekend. These are just a few items I picked up. Let me know what you think.

Necklace- Palais Royal, Top- Walmart

Blazer- Marshalls, Pants- Burlington Coat Factory

Heels- Cato
Tomorrow I have to substitute for a teacher's aide. I always love those jobs- it's so much easier than actually subbing for a teacher. It should be a fairly easy day *fingers crossed* The rest of the week I need to finish a few assignments and work on review sheets for finals next week. :/ waaa waaa waaaaaaaaa

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. wow!! love that mix! so good!
    nice blog!
    Im following you now on Bloglovin and GFC!
    Like to follow back? you are wellcome to visit my blog!

    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...