Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Emerald Jewels

Hey guys! 
I wanted to do a look with the new Too Faced A Few of my Favorite Things Palette. I LOVE this palette! The colors are gorgeous and so pigmented. For this look, I tried recreating one of the looks that I saw in the little pamphlet that came inside the palette. I think it turned out beautifully and quite frankly, one of my favorite looks I've ever done with emerald greens. I hope you like it and if you would like a review of this palette, let me know in the comments :) 


L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Beach Resort- from lash line to crease.

Evergreen patted only over the eye pencil. Gently blend out any harsh edges around the crease. 

Place Buche de Noel in the crease. 

Add Blue Satin Sashes along the upper and lower lash line like you would with eye liner. Also, place a little in the outer corner to add more depth to the look. (I also place Cream Colored Ponies under my brow and in the inner corner of my eye for a highlight) 

Add Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in the waterline. This is the navy blue shade in the color Deep Blue 004.

ApplyBetter Than Sex mascara.

Apply Lip Injection Color Bomb! Btw, This stuff really tingles your lips. Mine nearly went numb, but I could tell they got plumper. lol

Use Chocolate Soleil as a contour and use Melt into Spring as your blush.

Here is the actual pamphlet this look was inspired from. Beautiful! 


Overall, I LOVE this palette! It's so beautiful. The colors are stunning and I really can't say I love it enough. I hope you enjoyed this look and get inspire to try some fun colors out for this holiday season. :)


Do you have this palette? What are your favorite shades?




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love the look! <3 Emerald is such a pretty shade for the eyes, and it looks lovely paired with a nude lip! That palette is so tempting! :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pic tutorial and really lovely look! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look :) I love this Too Faced palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip injection crayon looks amazing. Is it wrong that im not put off that your lips nearly went numb? LOL

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love THE Palette. The colors are amazing, mascara is Great..

    https://www.dermology.us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...