Thursday, July 17, 2014

Celeb Look: Iggy Azalea Inspired Makeup Tutorial (Video)

Click the pic to watch the video

Hey guys!
I've been completely obsessed with Iggy Azalea. I don't know what it is, but I love her. While visiting the fam in Houston over the 4th of July holiday, my sister and I decided to create an Iggy Azalea inspired video. It was so much fun doing this look and I think it looks great on Crystal. I really think it would look great on anyone especially for over the summer. 


Iggy Azalea always wears classic winged liner and usually coats her lips with either a nude or bright pop of pink or red.



Let me know what you think of this look and if you try it! Tag me on Instagram #beautyguide101

Product List

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
L’Oreal True Match W1 Porcelain
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer in Light
Wet N Wild Coverall 821b Fair
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Conceler in Brightner
NYX Highlight and Contour Powder HCP01
ELF Powder Blush Pink Passion
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Wet N Wild Single Shadow in Brule
MAC Soft Brown
MAC Phloof!
L’Oreal Liquid Liner in Black
MAC Cork
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Milani Anti-Feathering Lipliner in Transparent
Wet N Wild 967 Dollhouse Pink
Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Ulta Automatic Eyeliner Deep Brown

Are you as obsessed with Iggy Azalea as I am? What song are you loving from her?




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow you did an amazing job, this is so Iggy! Both you and your sister are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...