1. What is your favorite fall activity?
My favorite fall activity would have to be simply walking through the park or on outdoor trails. I love to feel the cool weather and look at all the beautiful colors of the changing trees.
2. Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?
I like to watch the Dallas Cowboys the most but probably because I like to watch the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders perform- it reminds me of my old Drill Team days. lol
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
I think these are in a lot of towns and cities but I like the pumpkin patches that usually pop up around the fall season.
4. What are your favorite fall outfit staples?
I love to layer clothes and wear scarves and boots.
5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Honestly, the thing that I'm look forward to the most is the cooler weather. It has been blistering hot in Texas and I'm ready for it to cool down. I am also ready to be able to layer cute outfits again. Fall is my favorite "wardrobe" time.
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?
I LOVE Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday following Christmas. We usually celebrate at our parents house and other family members come over. I just love the feeling of everyone coming together and enjoying each others company. It's a perfect way to catch up with family who you may not have seen in a while. Plus, the food is always great! I love to eat home cooked meals (especially the turkey)- there's nothing better.
|Finding a turkey for Thanksgiving|