Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The X Factor


Hey guys!
You may know that I decided to try out for the X Factor (IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON FB LIKE YOU SHOULD! just saying... lol) I got an email earlier today saying that I've been moved on to the second stage of reviewing by the executive producers and after I get accepted I'll audition LIVE! Eeeeeeeekk! haha If I make it on the show I expect Every. Single. One. Of. You. to VOTE! If you want, I will keep you posted on how things go. Just let me know in the comments below :)




Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. AHHHH! That's so cool! Fingers crossed (as well as toes) that you get to the live auditions! And if you make it, I'll def. be voting for you :) *pinkies crossed* Congrats :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thats awesome lovely. Wishing you the best of luck. I watch X Factor from all around the world, even if I cant understand what they are saying, the talent is still there xx

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi amber, came by via Jessie's blog hop but i see i must have followed you last week, so I'll just say Hi :) Don't be a stranger now x
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck ! your blog is nice!
    Maybe we follow each other?!
    Let me know :)
    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great :)
    Just found your blog via Jessie's blog hop and now following :)
    Louise, xo

    mystupidreflection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...