So next Sunday is my 23rd birthday and I figured I'd share with you what I've been craving lately. I've been eyeing every
single one of these items for a long time.
1. Leopard Z Palette- They've recently revamped their leopard Z Palette and I love this new style. It's not as
cartoonish as the first leopard palette they had. And believe it or not, I don't own a single empty palette like this to hold my
2. Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder- I've seen this every where and would love to give it a
shot. According to the reviews I've read about this setting powder, it works wonders to set the concealer under your eyes.
PLUS, Kim Kardashian's makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic, uses it on her. It's super cheap but the only little down fall is that
it's only sold online.
3. Beauty Blender- I think everyone except me has this thing! When it first came out, I bought an off brand
version of it at Ulta and didn't like it. It felt stiff and didn't look like it was as squishy (yes, that's the technical term I used). It
also didn't look like it expanded twice it's size when I drenched it with water. So now I'm ready to get the real thing to see
what all the rage is about.
4. Real Techniques Makeup Brushes- Again, I feel left out by not having these. I know I
just bought some Sigma brushes but I'd like to have these as well. Every time I go to Ulta, they don't have the ones I want.
Maybe an online order would be best...
5. Lorac Pro Palette- Last, but definitely not least is this Pro Palette from Lorac. I originally saw this in a
few Youtube videos and the colors looked so pretty. Then, I saw it at Sephora and swatched my hand up and fell in love.
Some people think that this palette is pretty close to the UD Naked palette but it's really not. The colors are still "neutral" but
not the same neutral as the colors in the Naked palette.
Do you own any of these? Which ones do you like?
Don't forget to follow me on FB!- http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101