Sunday, September 22, 2013

Emerald Eyes Tutorial (Video)




Hey guys!
It's been super hectic around here with school, which is to be expected since I'm getting close to finishing :) I wanted to do this tutorial because I really love the emerald trend for this fall. I love the richness of the color and wanted to incorporate it into a makeup look. In the pictures, and especially in the video, the main eyeshadow color I used looks more turquoise than emerald. I swear it's more emerald in person or I wouldn't have used that color in the first place. I posted (this) picture on Instagram a few days ago and it seemed like quite a few people liked it. I hope you do and I hope enjoy the video and get inspired! 



Product List:
  • Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Palette in Light
  • Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3in1 Foundation in 825 Buff Beige
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer
  • Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
  • MAC MSF Natural in Medium Deep
  • MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
  • Merle Norman Color Max Eyeshadow in Charcoal Green
  • Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette
  • Lorac Pro Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • ELF Glitter Liner in Copper
  • Mary Kay Eyelash Curler
  • Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Liner Pen
  • Maybelline Lash Discovery 
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
  • ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  • Red Cherry False Lashes #1
  • NYX Powder Blush in Peach
  • ELF Golden Bronzer as a highlight
  • Revlon Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
  • ELF and Sigma Brushes






Pin It

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...