Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tarnished Gold Tutorial (Video)




Hey guys!
I wanted to do this tutorial so I could try out my new Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette (Shimmer). I'm really loving this palette with the original matte one. I think they work great together! Let me know how you like this look or if you would like to see a review or swatches of the new Sonia Kashuk palette. :) I hope you enjoy!


Product List:
  • Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3in1 Foundation in 825 Buff Beige
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer
  • Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
  • MAC MSF Natural in Medium Deep
  • MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
  • Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette (Matte)
  • Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette (Shimmer)
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush
  • Mary Kay Eyelash Curler
  • Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Liner Pen
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
  • ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  • ELF Blush in Pink Passion
  • ELF Golden Bronzer as a highlight
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul 
  • LA Colors Glossy Lips in Cookie Dough
  • ELF and Sigma Brushes




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)

    www.crystaltipsrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know i don't have much against make up but i think that the natural real is more beautiful. I find make up to be deceptive. Why not just carry ourselves the way we are?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...