Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Adios Ombre, Bienvenidos OOTD


Hey guys!
So I decided to go back to all one color. It seems more appropriate for work. Plus, my hair is SUPER damaged from all the bleaching and it really just needs to be cut. On another note, I haven't done an Outfit of the Day in a while so I figured why not today?

Sunnies- F21, Watch- Walmart, Wedges- Payless

Lace Shorts- F21

Chambray shirt- Old Navy


Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull off a chambray shirt, but I just don't think I can get away with it. Super cute, easy look. I too adore coloring my hair. I am on strike right now though because mine is also damaged. I made the desicion not to touch it until January and boy is it a tough committment! Super adorable blog. I will be following you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace shorts are soooo cute!!

    Arwasblogpage.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre chambray shirt looks fabulous with those adorable shorts! i love wearing mine with my red skinny jeans :)you look beautiful <3
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wedges are just gorgeous, such a lovely colour and so chic. They remind me of something Kate Middleton would wear!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...