I wanted to start posting "Wish Lists" posts because these are the things that if I had a lot of money lying around I would purchase. I spend a lot of time scoping the Internet for things that I convince myself I need. Then, I begin obsessing over them until either A) I buy it or B) something newer and shinier comes out that impresses me more than the initial thing I wanted. Anyways, these are the things on my wish list for this week... or at least for today.
1. Mint Blazer - I know this is a spring-time, pastel color but I have really been wanting a blazer in this color and was never able to find one... anywhere (not unless I wanted to give up an arm and a leg). Mint has become one of my favorite colors this past year. I have quite a collection of blazers and feel like I need a mint to complete it. Maybe I can find one now on sale somewhere so I can wear it next Spring? Wish me luck.
2. Heel-less Pumps - When I first saw these shoes I immediately knocked them. I couldn't imagine anyone being able to actually walk in them. But, of course, about a week later I wanted them. I tend to like things that are pretty unique. I have never seen or tried on a pair of these shoes so I can't exactly say whether or not I would actually be able to walk in them but I would like to have them in my closet just to look at. :) Is that so wrong?
3. Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond - First off, I want this product for the obvious reason that it has my name on it. DUH! jk. Every time I see this at the makeup counter I swatch it on my hand. It is so pretty and shiny and just plain beautiful to look at. I love the packaging and the colors are just so perfect together. This highlight leaves your skin looking so glow-y and healthy. I've read online that the dupe for this is ELF's Golden Bronzer, which I already own so, other than the price that's another reason why I haven't splurged on this highlighter.
4. MAC Lipglass in Pink Lemonade - This color looks like the perfect pink for any makeup look. I love the pinky-coral tint it has.
5. Alex 9-drawer unit from IKEA - This has been on my wish list for a looooong time now. I honestly don't have a good reason as to why I haven't boughten it yet. There are so many "Makeup Collection" videos I've watched on YouTube where girls have used this to store their ENTIRE collection plus nail polishes and hair products. This is really what I NEED!
What are some things that I might find on your Wish List?
Don't forget to follow me on FB!- http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101