Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Laine Blogger Award


Hey guys!

I was recently nominated for the Laine Blogger Award by Livvy from A Teenager With A Keyboard. She  has such a cute blog so I recommend everyone go check it out :) Now... on to the good stuff


The Rules:

Tag the blogger who awarded you.
Answer the five questions below.
Award the Laine Blogger Award to five of your favorite bloggers.
Easy!

What is your current beauty obsession?

Right now I am really loving my Clarisonic. Lately, because of the changing weather, my skin has been acting kind of weird. It's dry in some spots and oily in others. My clarisonic has helped really keep my skin in balance. Plus, I love the way it gives my skin a super deep clean feeling.


What is the one beauty item you wish you owned?

I am still craving the Soleil Tan De Chanel Cream Bronzer. I still have yet to get it.

What’s your favorite post to read or write about?

I really love to read and see other people's hauls. I like to see the newest products on the market and to see what people are actually buying. I also love makeup tutorials. Those are probably my favorite to write about because I get to show off what I can do and be creative. I can also share helpful beauty tips with others :)

What inspired you to become a blogger?

After constantly watching hours of beauty gurus on Youtube I realized one day "Hey, I can do that!" and decided to start a blog. I wanted to start making Youtube videos but figured blogging would be a good place to start until I get more comfortable.

What nail polish are you wearing right now?

I currently have on OPI Black Cherry Chutney and Sinful Colors Forget Now. 




The nominees I choose are:

Jessica - The Mod Mermaid



Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101





Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow thank you for the nomination!! I am flattered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me I'm following back, you have a lovely blog xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...