I was tagged by Katy from Skin Stuff by Katy for this award! Thank you so much Katy!
For those of you who don't know what the Liebster Blog Award is, its basically a nomination from someone who loves your blog and wants to show it some love. The blogs that can be nominated for this award are seen as being the up-and-coming blogs and they must have less than 200 subscribers.
As a nominated blogger, there are some rules I
- Reveal 11 random things about myself
- Answer 11 questions that the person who nominated me has set
- Create 11 new questions for my nominees
- Tag 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know they've been nominated. No tag backs either!
Random facts about me:
- I like to make up my own rules, so this is what I have to say about the last two things I "have" to do for this tag...
- My favorite color is pink.
- I used to be blonde.
- I went to a Montessori when I was younger because I was very anti-social and quiet.
- I was a tomboy in middle school.
- I was on the Drill Team in high school.
- I used to be a bus driver.
- I know how to ride a motorcycle. (kinda) lol it's been awhile ok?
- I'm a horrible waitress.
- In the past 3 1/2 years I've moved to 6 different places.
- I am deathly afraid of cicadas!!!! They freak me out!
- I'm allergic to bees.
- I am going to college to be a teacher. I would like to teach 6th grade English.
- My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years.
- I am lactose intolerant but my favorite thing to eat is ice cream.
- My sister is one of the most important people in my life.
- I've lost track of what number I'm on so I'm going to stop here.
Now on to Katy's questions:
1. What do you like most about blogging?
I like that I am able to express myself. I like that this is something that is all mine. Everything on here is me and no one else's. That's what I like. I have the freedom to post anything I please. :)
2. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mmmmm... this is hard. I love ice cream, chocolate, mac n cheese, chicken, and pizza. lol Ya know, the healthy stuff. Really any one of those would be good.
3. What's your favorite makeup brand?
I really like Urban Decay and MAC (high end wise). As for the drugstore, I love Revlon and Wet N Wild.
4. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Dogs. Definitely. Here's a picture of my dog Shadow. She passed away a few years ago but I still think about her all the time. She was the best dog in the world! In this picture we caught her talking to us. She LOVED to "talk" to people. We got her from the SPCA in Houston and we found out that the owners before us beat her and that's why the tip her tail was broken. She turned out to be the best dog I've ever been friends with. She really was my best friend in a dog.
5. Who is your favorite Youtube Beauty guru?
Ok. I can't just pick one so I will give you a list of some that I really like to watch.
6. Could you go a whole year without buying makeup?
7. Are you good about cleaning your makeup brushes regularly? (Be honest!)
No. I need to tell myself to do it more often.
8. Do you have support of friends and family with your blog?
Yes. Pretty much everyone knows about my blog and everyone who really knows me knows how big of a makeup freak I am so it really didn't come as a surprise.
9. If you didn't blog about beauty, what else would you blog about?
This question is kind of hard for me... Daily life maybe? Idk. To be honest, I probably wouldn't blog if it wasn't about beauty.
10. What's your favorite type of foundation? (powder, liquid etc.)
Liquid, hands down. I can't stand mineral powders and stuff like that. I know some people love them but I personally hate mineral makeup. I like liquid foundation and I always set it with a powder.
11. Are there days when you don't wear any makeup at all?
Yes, and those are the days where I don't typically leave the house. lol
This was so fun to do! Thank you again Katy for nominating me. I'm sorry I'm not following all the rules but I nominate everyone who reads this! Feel free to answer the same questions Katy asked me. :) Hopefully you feel like you know a little more about me.
Don't forget to follow me on FB!- http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101Pin It