Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Everyday Foundation Routine Video

Hey guys!
Last week I got a request to show how I do my foundation with the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. I was going to do a step-by-step tutorial as per usual but then I decided why not do a video? Right? It just seemed easier than trying to explain. Plus, it's more fun to watch a video than to simply look at a hundred pictures followed by a thousand words. So, without further ado, here is my first video (EVER) doing my everyday foundation routine.



Here is the link to the video. I will try to directly upload it to the blog later. "Like" and comment to let me know what you think. ENJOY! :)







PRODUCTS USED:
Makeup
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in 300 Golden Beige
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
  • Merle Norman Ultra Powder Foundation in Ultra Neutral
  • Makeup Forever HD Powder
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep
  • MAC Blush in Blunt
  • ELF Blush in Pink Passion
  • ELF Golden Bronzer in Golden
  • ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
  • NYC Liquid Lipshine in Sungold Pink
Tools
  • ELF Powder Brush (Flat top kabuki)
  • MAC 286 (Duo fiber)
  • Makeup Sponge
  • ELF Blush Brush (which I used nearly the whole time)
  • Mary Kay Eyelash Curler




Don't forget to follow me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the video but I really like talk throughs so maybe next time you can talk and explain each step. Just a suggestion. :-) What kind of camera do you film with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it. I will definitely make changes next time! :) The camera I use is a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20/B 10.1 MP Digital Camera. Here is an Amazon link to the exact camera I have so you can see it: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-H20-Digital-Stabilization/dp/B001OI2LV8

      -Amber

      Delete
  2. Wow, your skin is flawless in this picture! I'll definitely check out your video, I've been curious about the Colorstay for a while :)

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the one who requested a post - thanks so much for creating a tutorial so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I enjoyed making the video :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...