Friday, June 8, 2012

Look Book: Pink Stripes

Top- Rue 21, Shorts & Necklace- F21, Shoes- Cato





Clearly, I'm obsessed with stripes right now... and with these turquoise heels. :) I'm so glad it's friday! Unfortunately, I have to catch up on a ton of school work this weekend so that should be fun. Not! What are everyone else's plans for this weekend? Anything exciting?
While I was taking pics for this look, the neighborhood dog decided to pay me a visit. Her name is Ruby but I usually call her Ruby Tuesday or Rubs (pronounced Roobs). She's such a sweet old dog. She likes to go swimming in the lake which, I think, is pretty cute. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Great info. Lucky me I recently found your site by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've saved it for later!
    Look at my weblog :: fotografia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love the top you're wearing! the stripes, the color, the style, wow! :)

    http://thisbrightness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found your blog and i really like it! REALLY like your top and paired perfectly with that necklace :)

    http://theparisianpout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful post. i love your stripe nails and shirt here. fantastic.
    and the shoes are gorgeous!!
    kisses
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable blue heels!!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you incorporated the chain necklace with the pink striped shirt! It's like a girly nautical outfit! Much love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful outfit, you look lovely!

    http://beckyleight.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those heels are in an amazing colour!

    www.the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...