Monday, June 11, 2012

Beauty Tag


I was recently tagged by Faux Guru to answer these questions. I figured why not?? It's a way for everyone to get to know me better, right? So lets get started!



1. If you could choose to be born in any era, which would you choose?
I would choose to live in the 50s era. I love the way the women were actually "ladies." They would put effort into doing their hair and makeup and their appearance, overall, was very important. The way women looked back then was very classy. I also love the classic winged eyeliner and red lips- it's timeless.

2. If you could only shop at one beauty store for the rest of your life, which would it be?
I would say either Sephora or Macy's. Both places have a wide variety of brands of makeup to choose from so I can't imagine I'd get too bored of the selection any time soon.

3. What is a dream of yours?
Well, since this is a beauty related tag, my beauty related dream would be to move to L.A. and become a well-known makeup artist. I would love to do makeup for runway shows or movies. I would also love to teach people how to apply makeup in a one-on-one session or in group sessions.

4. Everyone loves pancakes! What's your favorite flavor?
Chocolate Chip Pancakes. :) I looove chocolate.

5. Why did you start blogging?
Well, to be completely honest, I can be a pretty shy person when it comes to doing new things or meeting people. I'm usually not one to "put everything out there," so to speak. One day, while watching beauty videos on youtube, I thought "Hmmm... I think I can make Youtube videos." BUT, instead, I decided to start off with baby steps and create a blog to see how I like it. So far, I LOVE it. I'm still debating on starting youtube videos but only time will tell. :)

6. Would you rather be a talented singer, actor, or dancer?
With no doubt in my mind, I would love to be a singer. I absolutely love to sing. I sing ALL the time. I think the other dream job I would want to have (not beauty related) would probably be singing. I've thought about trying out for American Idol or other talent shows but again, I can be timid at first because I don't like putting myself out of my comfort zone... Something I'm seriously trying to work on. I also like to dance, but singing is really where my heart is.

7. Are you a cheek, eyes, or lips kind of gal?
Definitely eyes, no doubt. I believe one's eyes are the main focal point of a person's face and I think it's the one thing everyone should enhance the most. Eyes show emotion and I believe you can mimic your inner emotions by doing your eye makeup in a way that copies what you're feeling inside.

8.What's your favorite number?
3. I don't know why but I just like the number 3.

9. What's your favorite season for style?
I really like the Fall season. I like that you can layer your clothes. You can add as many layers as you want and if it gets hot, you can easily shred off pieces of clothing you don't want. In the fall, you can get away with wearing short sleeves, long sleeves, shorts, or pants- really anything goes in the fall.

10. Can you make a fishy face?
Lol. Yes.

11. What color nail polish are you wearing right this very second?!
Well, I actually don't have any nail polish on my finger nails but on my toes I have my "Nautical Nails" painted on them. :)





Pin It

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in that photo! I loved reading your answers to the questions! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog if you want we can following each other!!! http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your skin is flawless!!! cool interview :)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I tagged you in my latest post check it out :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog u have!! Stop by mine, and maybe if u like we could follow each other? xoxo
    http://fashiofauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...