Friday, June 22, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!



Happy Friday!! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Ashley from Pink Margarita Pearl

The rules are as follows:
                            -Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
-Let them know you have nominated them
-Share 7 random facts about yourself
-Thank the bloggers that have nominated you
-Add the versatile blogger award to your post

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I love to sing! I am quite the song bird. I always listen to music and know nearly every song that's played on the radio. You can always catch me singing! I love it. I was in honor choir when I was in the 4th grade but other than that I haven't had any professional training. 

2. I love spicy food. I always add jalepenos or hot sauce to food. I just think it makes food so much tastier.

3. I went to New York in H.S. While in New York, I was on Good Morning America and met Diane Sawyer, Chris Cuomo, and the famous chef Emeril Lagasse (he made us muffins to eat.) I also got to go to a dance workshop and dance with the Rockettes. 

4. I have a younger sister who is 6 years younger than me. Every time we are together we act so silly. :) We constantly laugh at everything and nothing. She means to world to me. She's such a beautiful person inside and out. 

5. I live with my boyfriend who I've been with for a little over 3 years. He means everything to me. He's always been so supportive and he's such a strong-willed person (which I love.) 

6. I have a ridiculous obsession with makeup and shoes. I always buy one or the other when I go out shopping. 

7. I love reality T.V. I always watch the Kardashians and shows like American Idol or Teen Mom. 


Hope you enjoyed! And let me know what things we have in common or some of your interests!

Here are the people I want to nominate for this award:


Don't forget to follow me on FB!- http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101?ref=tn_tnmn



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a little more about yourself. You've got a great and inspiring blog - definitely following.... Love your last post, the colors are beautiful and the bracelets - awesome.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning me, you're so sweet! I love watching reality tv too. My husband hates it so I always have to watch it when he's not around, ha. Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha when I have it on my bf just ignores it. lol I love watching it though, I'm addicted! Sometimes I'll talk about people on shows like I know them. Ex. "Kim's getting married!" or "I can't believe Amber's going to jail!" lol

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tag doll! So excited to do this :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! :) I add jalapenos and hot sauce on everything too! There's a great place in NYC that makes a Spicy Jalapeno Burger, it's absolutely delicious, you would love it!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMMM! lol that really does sound good! I love jalepenos on burgers! :)

      Delete
  5. OMG, thank you so much for including me in this post, so honored and I loved reading these facts about you. That is so cool about the Rockettes, I saw them a couple years ago and how exciting about Good Morning America, I love all those morning news shows. I hope you have a great weekend it it was nice getting to know you a little more in this post! Thanks again!

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...