Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Social



Sunday Social

Hey everyone! This week I've decided to link up and do a "Sunday Social." This weeks questions are music-based. Feel free to join the link-up party for yourself. Lets get started!


What is your all-time favorite song?
I love the song "Apologize" by One Republic and lately "Sail" by Awolnation. Every time I hear those songs I want to dance!


What is your favorite singer/band?
I really love all of Kelly Clarkson's songs! There's not a single one I dislike.


What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?
"Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson


What songs put you in a good mood?
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper 
"Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj


What is your favorite roadtrip music?
When on a road trip, I only like to listen to songs I can sing to- it keeps me preoccupied. lol


What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
"Shake Your Bon Bon" by Ricky Martin
"I Saw the Sign" by Ace of Base






Don't forget to follow me on FB!- http://www.facebook.com/BeautyGuide101?ref=tn_tnmn

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I found you via Sunday Social (new follower, too). Kelly Clarkson is definitely a kick-butt kind of girl. I like her girl-rock music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! love "Girls just wanna have fun" from Cyndi Lauper too.
    It always makes me feel good :)

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Just found you through Mimika's Blog Hop.

    I'm loving your blog so far, now following.
    Hope you can check out my blog, maybe follow back?

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree -- "sail" by AWOLNATION makes me feel like a total badass whenever i listen to it! ha ha, there's a dubstep version of it that's really good that i always hear at parties! love it!
    love your blog by the way! it's so stinkin' cute!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kelly too ;)

    If you like it, follow my blog on Bloglovin' and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of Kelly. Love it! Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my interview for College Lifestyles Magazine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...