1. First, Apply your base coat.
2. Layer each nail with the white polish. This took me two coats to make it completely opaque.
3. Take a thin nail art brush and dip it into the turquoise color. For this, I used another brush from a nail art polish (L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Polish).
4. Touch up. If you've made any mistakes on the lines, this is where you would want to go back to touch-up. I took an L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Polish in White and repainted over any mess-ups I made with the turquoise color.
5. Take a dotting tool, or toothpick and paint a heart. I made two side-by-side dots and connected them by dragging the ends down to create a point.
6. Let completely dry.
7. Add a top coat. Make sure your polish is completely dry before adding a top coat. If you apply the top coat too soon it will run the colors together and ruin your work.
And that's it! Cute and fun for summer! This is my take on the nautical look. I love the usual navy blue stripes with red accents but I wanted to spruce this pedi up with summertime neons. I hope you like it!